Banana Nut Blender Cookies (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Banana Bread is without a doubt one of my favorite foods! I had a couple of SUPER ripe bananas & a few too many loaves of banana bread in the freezer and decided to play around a bit with creating a banana bread cookie! The result were these soft & tasty Banana Nut cookies made in your blender!
3 ripe bananas
1/3 cup nut butter of choice ( I used Wild Friends Classic Creamy Peanut Butter)
1/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
2 Cups Gluten-Free Oat Flour (make your own by adding oats to your blender)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon (You can use less, I just love cinnamon)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
2 Scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional - Leave out if vegan!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Make oat flour by blending oats in a high speed blender until flour consistency
3. Add bananas, coconut sugar, maple syrup, and nut butter to blender & blend until smooth.
3. Add in remaining dry ingredients and blend until all ingredients are combined
4. Use a spoon to place dough on cookie sheet - Make sure that there is enough room between cookies for them to spread & sprinkle on extra walnuts
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes on 350 or until the bottom edges of the cookies are brown.
6. Allow cookies to cool & enjoy!
As always, I love to see your creations - Be sure to tag @thehealthyhaff or #thehealthyhaff on Instagram!